Thursday, December 4, 2008

Sadnesssss......

2 December of 2008....2 days ago, i was make known by my parents that my uncle had passed away this morning. The news had shocked me as it is happen without my expectation. My uncle was healthy always when he still alive, suddenly such incident had happen on him and it really made me sad. The news is unbelievable for me and i cant really accept the fact.

My parents told me that the incident was happening too sudden as where my uncle was fell down from a chair when he was trying to have a sit after walked to the kitchen and had a drink in the midnight. It had hurt my uncle and my uncle was injured. During that time, my uncle still conscious and my aunt had accompany him to had a proper seat. Later on, my uncle was saying that he was tired and lay down on the chair and then fall asleep. My aunt's feeling was not well and tried to wake my uncle up. That time, my uncle was unconscious and din wake up anymore. He passed away.

Uncle, I always pray for you....god bless you always....


3 Dec of 2008..... I was receiving an e-mail from my internship application's company. Unfortunately, I was informed that I were being rejected to be the company's trainee. It is a bad news for me since i cant step closer and working in my desired company. I m still wonder why I am not qualified to be one of the staff of the company. I was disappointing.

Fortunately and surprisingly, I had saw my friend name was listed at the company's acceptance name list. I was happy to heard for it and I hope that he is able to do his best in performing his job and task within the organization. Exposure to the gaining of new experiences can help him to develop and improve his skills.

Gambateh...my friend...

4 Dec of 2008... a day which was frightening me as I need to proceed myself to an international company to have an interview in competing to get the internship trainee position. At the time before the interview, i had received a lot of regards n support from my friends.

Those regards include "All the best for your interview....", "do whatever you have to do. Be confident for yourself and person who care about.be your best there. all the best and good luck.", "everything will be fine and dun worry, be confidence yourself because我说你行你就行."........

The interview had come to an end and it brought an adverse outcome. I was being rejected as well and i really sad. I kept blaming myself why i so useless, how come i cannot make all of the thing run smoothly, such a small matter thing also cannot handle well.....

I had disappointed my parents, my brother, my sister and my friends. They had put in a higher expectation on me and it turn out with a results that was really make them down.

Sorry I cant make it....... let the time gone.....



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheer up and don't give up yeng kai~
    We always support you de~
    :)

    mr.8 ivan

    ReplyDelete